Due to the fact that our expanding team of multi-skilled Physiotherapists:
i) Are all qualified Healthcare Professionals who've been educated to the highest academic and professional standards,
ii) Have all undertaken specialist, hospital-based diagnostic and treatment training,
iii) Have accumulated hundreds of thousands of clinical work hours between them in very different areas of medicine...
...we as a practice are glad to say we now possess the required experience and expertise to assess, diagnose and treat every body part there is.
So whatever your pain, whatever your injury, we can devise a highly effective Physiotherapy Treatment Plan that's just right for you.
To gain further insight, please see our Most Popular Physiotherapy Services:
- Treating virtually every injury that your body's muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and joints can unfortunately suffer...
...these include the type that can occur:
+ After a sudden fall, twist, kick or blow
+ From over-exerting oneself when running, lifting, pushing or pulling an object
+ Over time from repeatedly performing gripping, reaching, bending or twisting tasks
+ Due to a combination of different factors (such as one's gender, work activities, health history, lifestyle, fitness levels, unique anatomy / body composition etc.)
- Using objectively proven methods such as:
+ Specialised Hands-on, Mobilisation and Manipulation techniques
+ Therapeutic Exercise Prescription,
+ Leading-edge Medical Technology, and
to treat all manner of sporting injuries...
...this premium quality, CPSEM-performed clinical service is available to males and females of all ages and athletic abilities...
...as well as to all types of sporting teams and clubs.
- Specifically devised for those aged 60 and over, this results-oriented Gerontological medical service includes:
+ Injury Rehabilitation Plans
+ Pre and Post Surgery Rehab Programmes
+ Chronic Disease Physiotherapy (which helps to manage [and potentially even reverse] the likes of Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension and Obesity)
+ Age-related Disease Physiotherapy (which helps to successfully manage conditions such as Osteoporosis and "Wear and Tear" Arthritis)
+ Small Group Injury Rehab Classes
+ Falls Prevention Plans
+ Elderly Care Physiotherapy
Lung / Heart
- Specifically provided by highly experienced Senior Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapists, this unique private practice service treats conditions related to one's Lung and Circulatory system (which consists of one's heart, arteries, veins and blood).
Among the treated conditions are:
+ Covid-19 (i.e. Long-Covid / Post-Covid complications)
+ Cystic Fibrosis
+ Lung Cancer
+ Heart Disease
+ Post Heart Attacks / Heart Surgery / Heart Failure
- Delivered with empathy, respect and compassion, this evidence-based therapeutic service centres around the provision of:
+ Specialist Stress Release / Stress Management Physiotherapy
+ Massage Therapy
+ Relaxation Techniques Education
+ Lifestyle Assessments
+ Exercise and Movement Programmes
* An in-house CBT referral service also exists.
Brain / Spine / Nerve
- This service focuses upon the rehabilitation of patients recovering from mild to moderate neurological conditions (i.e. ones involving the brain, the spinal cord and the peripheral nerves).
- To exemplify, this includes assisting those who are recovering from a mild to moderate stroke.
- This clinical Paediatric service, which is tailored to the specific needs of Children aged 16 or less, includes:
+ Injury Rehabilitation Programmes
+ Post Surgery Rehabilitation Plans
+ Postural / Strength / Flexibility Development Assessments & Programmes
+ Healthy Lifestyle Action Plans
...amongst much more.
Corporate / Workplace
- Customised to satisfy an organisation's individual needs and wants, service features here include:
+ Onsite Chartered Physiotherapy Appointments
+ Employee Injury Prevention Plans
+ Ergonomic and Workstation Assessments
+ Exclusive App-based Physiotherapy Programmes
+ Pre-Employment Screening
+ Occupational Health and Safety Training
+ Work Conditioning Programmes
amongst much, much more!
- Coming Soon to Gold Standard is our new Women's Health Physiotherapy service.
- Performed by Chartered Physiotherapists who are Clinical Specialists in Women's Health, service features include:
+ Pelvic Pain Treatment Plans
+ Incontinence Treatment Plans
+ Prenatal and Postpartum Musculoskeletal Pain Treatment Plans
+ Osteoporosis Education Prevention
+ Personalised Wellness and Exercise Plans
Interested in learning more about any of the above?
Please use the below details to contact us!
Gold Standard Physiotherapy - Nenagh Clinic: Lisbunny, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary. E45 C578
Gold Standard Physiotherapy - Kiladangan Clinic: Kiladangan GAA Club, Puckane, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, E45 DN47
Gold Standard Physiotherapy - Newport Clinic: Arrabawn Retail Centre, Jail Street, Newport, Co. Tipperary, V94 T327
Tel: 085 - 783 66 33
© Gold Standard Physiotherapy Ireland